Welcome to Articlepile!
By engaging with this website, Articlepile (https://articlepile.com/), you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of use.
By accessing this website, you consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any of the stated terms on this page, please do not use Articlepile. These Terms and Conditions along with our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice are governed by the following language: “Client” is used as an interchangeable term for “You” or “Your”; all of which means you, who logs onto this website in agreement to connect with Company’s agreements outlined here.
Our esteemed business is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” and of course “Us”. Similarly the Client and ourselves can both be referenced as either a “Party,” or in plural form- “Parties.” Through this offer we are committed to providing assistance for our Clients that adheres closely with Dutch legislation. Our payment process will ensure that needs are met through provision of specified services in an appropriate manner.
The terms mentioned above, along with their singular or plural forms and capitalization variations such as he/she or they, will be interpreted to have the same meaning.
Table of Contents
By default, all intellectual property rights in the materials available on Articlepile are owned by us and/or our licensors. We reserve all of these rights for ourselves. You may use this material from Articlepile only for your own personal use as long as you adhere to the guidelines outlined here.
You must not:
- Republish material from Articlepile
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Articlepile
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Articlepile
- Redistribute content from Articlepile
Here at Articlepile, we are dedicated to providing users with a platform where they can share and exchange their thoughts. We have no involvement in the filtering, editing or reviewing of comments that appear on our website. The opinions expressed by commenters do not necessarily reflect those of us here at Articlepile nor its agents/affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments are solely attributed to the individual providing them. Articlepile shall not be held responsible for these postings nor any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused by them as permitted under applicable laws.
Here at Articlepile, we reserve the right to review all comments and remove any deemed inappropriate or offensive that violate our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are granted the rights and consents to post your comments on our website, so don’t hesitate to share!
- The Comments do not violate any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- In the Comments section, there should be no content of a defamatory, libelous or offensive nature. We also don’t allow any material that could be considered an invasion of privacy.
- Comments that encourage or advertise any products, services, commercial interests, or unlawful activities will not be tolerated.
By agreeing to this, you are providing Articlepile with a non-exclusive license. This allows them to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in multiple forms or formats without restriction from yourself. Furthermore, they can authorize others to do the same thing as well.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations may link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Much like other companies featured in the directory, distributors of online directories are welcome to link back to our website.
- Our website does not allow for charitable shops, non-profit organizations and charity fundraising clubs to link their sites to our own.
Organizations are welcome to link our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as they comply with the following criteria:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) suggests no affiliation between the connecting party and its products or services, while still fitting in with the style of the linking party’s website.
Organizations from the following categories may be approved upon successful link request submission:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Here at Articlepile, we are pleased to accept link requests from other organizations as long as they meet certain criteria. For an approved request: (a) We must be confident that the link won’t harm our business or its associated affiliates; (b) The organization requesting a connection should have no negative history with us; (c) Visibility of the hyperlink is beneficial for both parties and finally; (d) The context in which it appears needs to be relevant and useful information.
We invite businesses to link to our homepage, so long as the connection is not misleading or falsely suggest an endorsement between us. Additionally, the link should be relevant and suitable for their website accordingly.
If you are an organization mentioned in paragraph 2 and desire a link to our website, please reach out to us. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, contact information and URL of your site along with any URLs from which you plan on linking to ours as well as the webpages within our site that need connecting. We will get back to you within two or three weeks after receiving this email.
Approved organizations may use the following URL to link to our website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- The usage of a unified resource locator (URL) that is linked to; or
- We will accurately and effectively articulate our Website to align with the context and tone of the linked party’s online platform.
Articlepile’s logo and artwork are strictly prohibited from being used for linking purposes without a trademark license agreement in place.
You are strictly prohibited from utilizing frames around our webpages that alter the aesthetic presentation or appearance of our website, unless authorized in writing.
You accept full responsibility for all content hosted on your website, and you promise to cover any legal charges we may incur if a dispute should arise. Furthermore, no defamatory, illegal or obscene links that violate the rights of third parties must be included anywhere in your Website.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any content that offends you in any way on our Website, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We’ll be sure to review all requests for the removal of links, though we may not necessarily be obligated to fulfill them or respond directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate or up-to-date, and we are unable to ensure its uninterrupted availability.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, we deny any and all warranties and liability related to this website or its use.
Nothing in this disclaimer should be construed as:
- minimise or eliminate our or your responsibility in the case of death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or dishonesty;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed by law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not permitted by relevant law to be excluded.
This disclaimer is supported by the following limitations and prohibitions: (a) all obligations must comply with the conditions of this section; and (b) any liability that arises from violating these terms, including those resulting in contractual, tortious or statutory damages are covered.
We provide our website and the respective services free of charge, and we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred.